Saturday, November 13, 2010

I USED TO BELIEVE


 


I used to believe, a romantic novel tells the real love. It might happens to some people. But it will never happens to me.Maybe...


When I was in a secondary school, I would collecting romantic novel (love story) rather than socializing with friends. They would gossiping about boys. But I will just keep quite. I would repeat and repeat reading the love story. The plot will always be the same. A handsome guy, with a good names & charming. They will always believe they are not meant for each other. But, that's what people said, God's faith. The climax: They will find their souls and happily married. I will burst into tears once the handsome prince charming hurts the lovely sweet girl. Everyday will be the same with me. Until I realized, I have multiple my collection.

Now Im working. And I stop believing on love story as I noticed I have very deep and sensitive inside. I will cry on a sad ending love story. Even a happy ending. The facts that I have to face is, My failure in a relationship. I could even link my relationship to a love story that I read. Im a grown up woman. Im not seeking for love anymore. Sorry? I did actually. But I have not intense my feelings towards it. And it doesn't mean Im not falling into guys. I just believe that Allah doesn't show me the path yet :)

Do you believe in a love story. Do tell me about your story...

No comments: